Yes, I did beat it. With all the secrets in there, too, and ALL the extras.
1. Carefully. (Don't you always have to start carefully?)
2. Clint Eastwood. (Eastwards, no?)
4. The answer is the name of one of your bones.
5. Click on where the Skip Power-Up is supposed to be. (According to the compass, it is pointing east.)
6. Click on the word What. (It is saying that the word "What" is the best thing since sliced bread. Like me saying "Who died.")
7. Illegal (Ill Eagle)
8. Press the "H" key on your keyboard.
9. Blnd Pg (Referring to the pig without eyes, the phrase doesn't have any "I's" either.
10. This is a random question. The only two right answers will be 7 and 8, but you have to count for yourself.
12. Connect the dots. You don't have to start at the first dot before 1. When you get to "7" stop there and click the first button, the one you don't have to start on. Continue.
13. Corn Flakes
14. This is a random question. The choices will be Dolphin, Pigeon, and Fork. The dolphin will be at your left, pigeon at your left, fork at your right.
15. >:C (Don't lie to me.)
16. Click "Question".
17. Press the "C" key on your keyboard.
18. The Dictionary. (Also the Bible, but this is referring to the general meaning.)
19. A tin. (This sound familiar...)
20. Keep clicking the cat.
21. How can you find 2.1 on the question? (Ahum, question number, ahum.)
22. A yoglett.
23. Pop the same amount of number shown to you (18, 23, 27) connecting from the left side of the game to the right arrow bubble. Don't forget to pop that slightly darker bubble at the very side of the game...
24. WHOA! THAT WORD FAR almost LOOKS LIKE THE WORD FART!!!
25. Why did the sea wee on the beach?
26. It tells you not to click on the answer, but it doesn't tell you to not click on the answer above it.
27. I agree with the bottom right answer, don't you? Well you should.
28. Deliver the guy. (De-liver.)
29. Refer back to Question 22.
30. "LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT" says the general.
31. NO U (In pond)
32. M. (You get be able to get this.)
33. This is the time when you think simply. Not too fancy, because that is too much to the right. (
34. DON'T LOOK AT THIS YOU SHOULD GET THE ANSWER ALREADY.
35. Press the "P" key on your keyboard.
36. That word "bowel" sure looks suspicious.
37. QUICK! PRESS THAT RED BUTTON FAST! NO TIME TO LOSE! Really.
38. It's not what you think it would be.
39. People die.
40. (Or otherwise.)
41. Wipe their arse.
42. Mash your keyboard until "Pig Buster is a dead one!"
44. Put the word "mouse" on "here".
45. Fix ONLY the underground pipe. (under "ground')
46. This a random question. The hints to all of them are:
- OFFTTSSEN (Numbers in word form.)
- JFMAMJJASON (Months.)
- MVEMJSUN (Planets.)
- MTWTFS (Days.)
- TIQ (What is the name of the game this walkthrough explains?)
- ROYGBI (Colors of the rainbow.)
-FFFFFFRRRRRHHHHH (That's wasn't a fart, was it?)
47. Rub the pole VERY fast until the Tesla Coil hits it. If you have a Fusestopper and you are running out of time, use it.
48. The answer to this question is the same answer to this: How manys key
does it takes to open a lock?
49. This is a random question. Click all around Mars to find any life form...
50. JUST FINISH HIM OFF WITH YOUR PWNAGE CLICKING!!!! (Click on the robot three times.)
You may see these answers to work in this wonderful video. Credits to Marshazzle!
The Impossible Quiz Book Walkthrough - MYNKMaster (A.K.A Marshazzle)